Want to know when the website has been updated? Subscribe to the Facebook link:
Dormans Station and Cooks Pond Viaduct
Subsequently a junction was created south of Hurst Green (then a simple railway halt taking a maximum of two carriages), and a line was constructed from the Hurst Green junction south through Edenbridge (called Edenbridge Town from 1 May 1896), Hever, Cowden and Ashurst to join with the existing line from East Grinstead through Withyham to Tunbridge Wells. This line opened to passengers on 1 October 1888 and is covered in a separate collection.
SCROLL DOWN to view the pictures. Click here to return to the main website index page.