Want to know when the website has been updated? Subscribe to the Facebook link:
Crowhurst Junction and Lingfield Intermediate signal box (both closed)
Subsequently a junction was created south of Hurst Green (then a simple railway halt taking a maximum of two carriages), and a line was constructed from the Hurst Green junction south through Edenbridge (called Edenbridge Town from 1 May 1896), Hever, Cowden and Ashurst to join with the existing line from East Grinstead through Withyham to Tunbridge Wells. This line opened to passengers on 1 October 1888 and is covered in a separate collection.
PLEASE NOTE: Photos in this section were taken from safe positions to which the public have access. Please remember that a long lens can give a false impression of where the picture was taken. Do NOT trespass on any railway.
SCROLL DOWN to view the pictures. Click here to return to the main website index page.