Want to know when the website has been updated? Subscribe to the Facebook link:
A separate branch was originally provided to Rye Harbour, opening in 1854 and closing on 29 January 1960. The Harbour branch was approached from the west and NOT from the station. This branch is not currently featured in the photographic collection.
SCROLL DOWN to view the pictures. Click here to return to the main website index page.