Want to know when the website has been updated? Subscribe to the Facebook link:
The station opened on 1 January 1888, and originally the site also accommodated a four road carriage shed and six goods sidings. There was also a separate siding for the generating station that served Hastings Tramway, and further north east, a siding serving a power station.
SCROLL DOWN to view the pictures. Click here to return to the main website index page.