Want to know when the website has been updated? Subscribe to the Facebook or Twitter links:
Ham Street Station (formerly Ham Street and Orlestone Station)
Ham Street Station was opened on 13 February 1851, and serves the adjacent village, which is shown on Ordnance Survey maps as "Hamstreet". Commencing on 1 February 1897 Ham Street Station was known as Ham Street and Orlestone, but the suffix has subsequently fallen into disuse.Read More
SCROLL DOWN to view the pictures. Click here to return to the main website index page.